AirAsia Philippines Clark-Singapore flights will soon be a reality with the airline staging flights from Clark International Airport Philippines to Singapore beginning December 15, 2012 for the introductory promo fare of P999 All-In, One-Way.
The promotional period starts October 1 to October 7, 2012 with the travel period lasting from December 15, 2012 to September 2013.
AirAsia Philippines Clark-Singapore Flights for P999 All-in to begin December 15, 2012.
AirAsia Philippines will use a brand new Airbus A320 for the Clark-Singapore flights. It will depart daily at 6:10 in the morning and arriving at 9:40 am.
More than 11 million tourists visited Singapore in 2011 based on the latest ASEAN Community Figures report with themed shopping centers, island resorts, sports and leisure adventure activities as its major tourist attractions.
In addition to Singapore, AirAsia Philippines flies daily to Hong Kong, Macau and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
– Advanced booking required for AirAsia Philippines Clark-Singapore flights.
– AirAsia Philippines Clark-Singapore Fares are not available during embargo period.
Hurry, book your flights at AirAsia.com Official Website. Or Visit the nearest AirAsia Travel and Service Centers (ATSC), airport counters or call our Call Center at (02) 588-9999 to book. Receive email alerts for Air Asia Philippines Promo Fares, flight advisories and other news! Subscribe to AirAsia Philippines Promo Alerts by Email
Terms and conditions apply:
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes fuel surcharges, carbon offset surcharge (for flights to/from Europe) and airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
- Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation
- Full payment shall be made upon booking
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- Changes to name are not permitted
- Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com