Air Asia Philippines offers you year-end holiday sale from Clark to local and regional destinations for as low as P790! Fly from Clark Airport to Davao, Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Hong Kong, Macau, Bali, Phuket or Bangkok this November up to January next year. Booking period begins today until August 5, 2012.
Promo Period: July 30 to August 5, 2012
Travel Period: September 18 to November 30, 2012
Air Asia Philippines Promo All-In, One-Way Fare from P790:
Fly from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Clark (Manila) to Davao, Kalibo or Puerto Princesa.
Air Asia Philippines Promo All-In, One-Way Fare from P1,190:
Fly from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Clark (Manila) to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Hong Kong or Macau.
Air Asia Philippines Promo All-In, One-Way Fly-Thru (via Kuala Lumpur) Fare from P3,859:
Fly from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Clark (Manila) via Kuala Lumpur to Bali, Phuket or Bangkok.
- Advanced booking required.
- Fares are not available during embargo period.
Hurry, book your flights at AirAsia.com Official Website. Or Visit the nearest AirAsia Travel and Service Centers (ATSC), airport counters or call our Call Center at (02) 588-9999 to book. Receive email alerts for Air Asia Philippines Promo Fares, flight advisories and other news! Subscribe to Air Asia Philippines Promo Alerts by Email
Terms and conditions apply:
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card. • Fare includes fuel surcharges, carbon offset surcharge (for flights to/from Europe) and airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
- Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation
- Full payment shall be made upon booking
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- Changes to name are not permitted
- Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com